About Great Commission Churches & Ministries
Mt 28:18 And Jesus came and spake unto them, saying, All power is given unto me in heaven and in earth. 19 Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost: 20 Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and, lo, I am with you alway, even unto the end of the world. Amen. (KJV)
Great Commission Churches & Ministries is a non-denominational Full Gospel oriented church ministry reaching communities for Christ and touching lives with the compassion of Christ both in Kenya and regions beyond.
OUR MISSION & VISION
We are non-Denomination church ministry, committed to evangelism, Discipleship, Leadership Development, and to do all that will liberate God's people to serve Him without fear. Great Commission ministries and churches exists to make Disciples of all Nations according to Matthew 28:18-20.
- 1. Evangelize the lost
- 2. Disciple the believers
- 3. Plant Disciple making churches in all nations beginning in Kenya.
- 4. Train and Equip every believer to fulfill the Great Commission
- 5. Develop church leaders to enable the ministry fulfill the Great Commission.
- 6. Committed to produce God-fearing men and women to serve their communities and society with integrity and honesty.
- 7. Bringing Worship Centers close to the people
- 8. Seek to co-operate with other Christian ministries of all Nations to fulfill the Great Commission.
- 9. Establish homes for orphans and Education sponsorship to needy students.
- 10. Address the issue of poverty among God's people and their families.
- 11. Establish Training Institutions for the youth to learn different skills to give them a future.
To reverse the tendency of modern Christian religion of making as many followers with a limited number of ordained clergy. Our responsibility is to return to Biblical strategy as outlined by Apostle Paul 2Timothy 2:2 And the things that thou haste heard of me among many witnesses the same commit thou to faithful men who shall be able to teach others also.
1. Great Commission churches are strongly encouraged to be involved in evangelism and focus on the growth and maturing of believers. We focus on Ephesians 4:11 to assist believers to understand the expectations over them, which is to mature and be involved in the work of service (The Great Commission).Leaders are encouraged to familiarize themselves with God's agenda for His church.
2. Great Commission Ministries and churches seeks partnership with other like minded ministries both in Kenya, Africa and the rest of the world to accomplish the Great Commission.
3. The ministry is committed to raise selfless and leaders of integrity for the purpose of finishing the unfinished task.
4. Holistic Ministry Great Commission acknowledges the need for a Holistic Ministry. Our Lord Jesus was compassionately touched by the human physical needs. He healed the sick and fed the hungry. Great Commission churches are fully involved in Great Compassion Matthew 25:1, "...I was hungry..." we seek partnership with churches, Christian organizations, N.G.Os and government agencies to assist the needy.
The following are undertaken Emergency Relief Services- Medical Services, student Education and training sponsorships, orphanage and children feeding programmes, provision of seed money for small-scale businesses.
The motivation behind this church ministry without compromise is the belief that Jesus and only Him is Eternal God's answer to meet the need of human race that without Him, man is and will be lost for eternity. That He (Jesus) is the only one who can deal with greed and selfishness in the human heart that has resulted to the world poverty.